Distinctive Style & Design

I design and make rosaries and jewelry. Check here for new designs and ideas, sometimes before they make it to my web site. For more of my products see my web site: www.RosariesAndJewelryByLaura.com

Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

I have been making rosaries for about 29 years, and jewelry for almost as long. I enjoy the whole process from beginning to end, and can usually be found to have a pair of pliers, wire and maybe some kind of beads in my hands, except possibly when I'm sleeping.

Monday, January 29, 2007

My new Logo!


Look at the great logo Tabatha made for me! I really like how she incorporated the 2 sides of my business along with the rose which is on the stamp I put on all my sterling silver and gold filled rosaries and jewelry. She did a great job of getting my tag line on there too. Since the name of my business and the tag line are so long, she really had a challenge to work with and I think she did a great job!
She's also going to send me a picture of the birthstone necklace I made for her in exchange for this logo so you can all see it. I completely forgot to scan it before I sent it to her.
Now I'm all set to brave the waters of advertising. I now have banners, buttons and a Logo to utilize. I'm very grateful to Tabatha and her willingness to work with me in exchange for jewelry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute! Don't ya just love Tabatha's work ;-) She's a peach.

Good Luck to you!
Melissa (a fellow mom-packer & customer of Tabatha ;-)

http://www.sassaymoms.com/blog
http://www.candlesmadefromsoy.com

1/29/07, 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home