Distinctive Style & Design

I design and make rosaries and jewelry. Check here for new designs and ideas, sometimes before they make it to my web site. For more of my products see my web site: www.RosariesAndJewelryByLaura.com

Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

I have been making rosaries for about 29 years, and jewelry for almost as long. I enjoy the whole process from beginning to end, and can usually be found to have a pair of pliers, wire and maybe some kind of beads in my hands, except possibly when I'm sleeping.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

What happens when you blink!




2007 is here already! I know it's a cliche to say time flies, but it really did go very fast for me the last couple of months.
I got 2 custom orders for rosaries and I thought I'd share them with everyone. The first one is for a lady that loves purple and wanted one in lots of shades of purple. The first rosary to the left in gilt is the result.
The second one is for a girl who will be making her first Holy Communion this spring. Her parents wanted her to have a really nice rosary as a keepsake of that and to use for her prayers. This rosary is done in sterling silver with Swarovski crytal pearls and bicone beads. Her mom chose the colors for the rosary and I think it's going to be a hit. I really enjoyed working with both people to made rosaries that they wanted.
I'm finishing up some special orders that got delayed over the holidays because of the snow. I'm still waiting for a package that was mailed the day before Christmas. Hopefully we can get the mail and UPS caught up before we get snowed in again! It's been quite a winter so far and it's just getting started!
Here's wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year! May your blessings be many and your problems be few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home