Distinctive Style & Design

I design and make rosaries and jewelry. Check here for new designs and ideas, sometimes before they make it to my web site. For more of my products see my web site: www.RosariesAndJewelryByLaura.com

Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

I have been making rosaries for about 29 years, and jewelry for almost as long. I enjoy the whole process from beginning to end, and can usually be found to have a pair of pliers, wire and maybe some kind of beads in my hands, except possibly when I'm sleeping.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Remembrances



The above picture is of the graduation remembrances I'm offering to the Catholic Biblical School's graduating seniors in the Archdiocese of Denver. I expanded what I offered last year so I could give people more options.


The top left corner is the sterling silver bible bookmark with the initials of the Biblical School and a bible on one end, and the graduating year on the other. The crystals are in the colors of the school's logo.


The top right corner is the necklace. It has the school's initials with a bible charm, which are hung from a handcrafted sterling silver wire designed focal pendant. It also has a handcrafted chain of sterling silver wire and can be made at the requested length.


The middle is the key chain. It is handcrafted of sterling silver wire with a handcrafted element in the middle from which the initials and bible charm are hung. The crystals in the middle are in the colors of the school's logo also.


The bottom is the bracelet with all the initials and bible charm hung from sterling silver wire wrapped links of crystal beads in the color of the school's logo. It can be customized for any length also.


All the beads on everything above are Swarovski crystal, the best crystal beads made. The wire used is Argentium Sterling silver wire. It is a new sterling silver with a special alloy that retards tarnishing and makes polishing very easy, when it is needed. With proper care, they shouldn't need to be polished very often.


I graduated from the Catholic Biblical School last May, and I was fortunate enough to go all four years on a scholarship. I am donating 20% of every item sold above to the senior gift to the school. Each year the seniors donate a class gift to the scholarship fund to enable others to attend the school if they cannot financially afford it. It is an honor to be able to give back in some small way. The Biblical School has enriched my life immensely in the time I was there and continues to do so. I'm so glad I can repay a small part of what I've received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home